Monday, February 8, 2010

Amazing Idea?

So I was sending an email to a friend and I realized that this was really funny.

(background info)
(we were moving snow with a front end loader and Blake was driving at the time. So when he stopped I hopped into the bucket. Blake lifted the bucket up just a little and then I went to jump. but instead I froze and just pivoted on the edge.)

We were digging ourselves out of snow all day.
I went to do a spread Eagle and instead did a swan dive into the snow!
Blake said,"Don't worry your face broke your fall"

Sum up
I landed face first in the snow.
It was really scary because the snow is so heavy. I had to strain to get out of the snow.
I was fine in the end.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Wow...that's funny.
I did kinda the same thing, except I was pushed off our side porch.

Good thing we have 20+ inches of snow, yes?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I haven't been outside yet... is that pathetic?

oh, and what's a swan dive?

Erin said...

go Livi!

Christine said...

school is canceled tomorrow...I'm sooo outta here! WAHOOOOOO!!!

Sorry... I need to find someway to loose all this energy...I don't like being cooped up like this!