Monday, February 1, 2010

Domination, Spite (or was it Genocide)

So I played Domination with David.
And most people just try to cap all the other player's pieces, and just win like that.

But, David on the other hand prefers to kill every single one of your pieces by crushing them. So we all started with thirteen pieces, if you count the bomb we started with, by the end of the game David annihilated us and was very dominant on the board.
David would take towers of other players and just crush them with another tower.

Blake and myself were spiteful to each other and were really duking it out while David was implementing his sneaky plan on the side of the board. David had lined up all his towers and was killing all the pieces that were not his own.

So at the end of the game Blues were the only major color left, David had succeeded in killing all but one red and one green.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow... what's Domination??? Either David is freakishly good or you and Blake are freakishly terrible..... no offense.... wow.......

Anonymous said...

You're so nice Sarah..

Christine said...

I'd say the former. David is excellent at those types of games.

Katie said...

I think he just likes to prolong death as long as possible... reminds me of my cat stalking a snake in our garden. He batted it and played with it and even let it think it was "winning," but when Hummer started to get bored... well... that would be the least of the snake's worries.

David is just that good =)

Sarah said...

Katie, that's a REALLY nice comparison....... :P

Erin said...

yeah, david:snake.......me likey!

Katie said...

David : Hummer :: Mark&Blake : unnamed-snake (who did end up dead or severely mutated, for the record)

Sarah said...

*groans* Your comparisons need work, Katie. MAJOR work...

Katie said...

I happen to think it's a VERY good comparison.

except that I reallyreallyreallyREALLY hate snakes, and I don't exactly run away from Mark & Blake whenever I see them... so maybe that does need a *little* work... hey, it's close enough!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.