Monday, January 25, 2010

Classes

Alright so today I had classes, most of my teachers are quite interesting. Rob Frank has a good length ponytail. and those eyes that just look a little crazed as he talks.
He showed up right on time and briskly walked to the front drinking a large cup of coffee, this was at 12:45 pm. the guy says that he tends to check email at three and four in the morning. And 12:45 was his first class of the day.

I was thinking to myself we might often be checking mail at the same time.

Saw Lizzie today I was glad to see her, I also talked to Melanie she was bubbly as always.
And I might not sound very happy to the common reader but both these people are really fun to talk to.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Uncommonality is fun!
(how come "commonality" is a word, but not the negative?)

Anyways, I think it sounds perfectly happy, so I must be... abnormal.
Melanie would make anyone smile.

Katie said...

PS~ I like your tag line!
If you're looking for a nice ring, try out some alliteration...
"The Pessimism Pretension"
"The Pessimism Proposition"

or, my personal favorite,
"The Pessimism Project"

(because it actually makes sense and I didn't have to use the thesaurus to find it)

Mark said...

Thanks! I do like the Alliteration. And I will have too think about the title.

Katie said...

Optimism Initiative is better, because everyone needs a little more smile in their lives (especially Mr. Melodrama here).

A Pessimism Project would be of no use to anyone.

Philippians 4:8- Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

Christine said...

Hear, Hear!

I second Katie's thoughts... =)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe.. Mr. Melodrama.. whenever I hear the word "drama" it makes me want to put my hand to my forehead and say "Dramaaa.. *sigh*"