Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pockets!!!

Alright, so I was given the gift of a coat for Christmas. A really nice leather coat.
and I went to stick my hands in the pockets and there were none. It had slots in the side of the coat but they were only like on or two inches deep. I was like that's weird. So I was fine with the coat, I could wear gloves if it was really that cold and I did.
But then my mom says that the pockets might just be sown shut. I had never heard of such a thing but she said fancy coats used to do that.

So just today I brought out the seem ripper and cut them open, and wah-la!
I have Pockets!

12 comments:

Christine said...

Haha!
I would totally do the same thing!

Sarah said...

My coat that I got for Christmas had that too! Only I knew it, and my dad was like "Don't cut your new coat!" I had to get my aunt to do it..... well, considering that is is already the end of January, congrats on discovering something new about your coat.

P.S. I had the same thought about the title of my blog, but Christine convinced me otherwise.

Anonymous said...

One is spelled "one", not "on"..

Put quotations around your quotes, please..

Sewn is spelled "sewn", not "sown"..

And "wah-la" is spelled "viola"..

Don't even get me started on your sentence fragments..

Sarah said...

Be nice Livi.... this is that fellows blog after all......

Erin said...

the thingy on the right, (I'm assuming it to be a music player)doesn't work.......

Sarah said...

Hey, Mark... I love your little quote thingy (the annual fudge-grudge mix-up), but it's, "Oh, I get it: Grudge sounds a lot like lugg-age."

Christine said...

@Sarah....what?

Mark said...

Oh yea! It was Lugg-age!

And Erin, the music player works for me, I will look into the coding and such.

And Olivia, I can fix the spelling if you want, but the fragments are how I talk.

Anonymous said...

*sigghhhh*..

Yeah, we all have our quirks (like in my post called Quirks)..

Mine is spacing my writing out so it doesn't seem too cramped on the page..

And I sometimes use fragments too, for emphasis..

I was just picking on you..


^_^

Erin said...

Oh my Livi......

Christine said...

@Livi, you also you two periods at the end of EVERY sentence... :sigh:

Anonymous said...

I know.. ^_^

I also put a squinty-eyed smiley face at the end of almost every post..

^_^