Friday, January 29, 2010

I would like to 'Phone a Friend'.

Alright, So lets say I have this amazing ability that I can not eat for a long time.
So I left got school at nine am and did not get home till nine pm.(I did not eat in this time, that's where the ability comes in handy)

Alright so I had a class from one till four-forty, then another from five to five-fifty, and I was getting pretty bummed out by now the classes were not what I expected.

So I went out and Phoned a Friend,(and it wasn't Who Wants to be a Millionaire, but it was a big help)
So I was really happy about that.
And yes it made me smile.
It was really nice to hear a friend's voice after five hours of boring homework and dry lectures.

But cutting back to the beginning of the day...
I joined some friends jogging, and even though it was not that long it was still great. Plus I had never known there was a jogging trail behind the school.

8 comments:

Katie said...

you... went... TWELVE HOURS?!

without food?!?

I can barely go two!!

that's not healthy! =P

Anonymous said...

The longest I've gone is six.. ate dinner, went to mime at six and stayed at swing until twelve..

But if you ask the other people who were at swing, I was pretty out-of-it..

And Katie- you don't count.. your idea of "food" is a granola bar..

Katie said...

STILL, 12 is riiiiidiculous!

PS- a granola bar IS food, last time I checked.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say that your idea of a meal is a granola bar..

Mark said...

I actually had nothing all day, a small sip out of a water fountain, until I realized how bad the water tasted. And on many occasions at Swing I go from two or three in the afternoon till midnight. and It was not that bad at school, I was sitting, not burning many calories.

Anonymous said...

I can't go more than an hour and a half without water.. Especially with my retainers in.. how do you do it?

Katie said...

you guys are crazy >.<

(especially Mark... er... *Charles*)

Now, I HAVE gone 12 hours without food, but I had a fever, so I don't think that would count.

As for water, I do have to say I'm very picky about my water. If there's too much iron in it I won't drink it (nothing like drinking blood-flavored water... oh gross).

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. like the water fountains at Rock?

That was gross..