Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No Classes on Tuesday

Alright, So I don't know if I should say things about feeling bad, this is supposed to be Optimistic and all.
So, I started Pretty rough, today. But I have to blame Blake's amazing decision skills for my laugh.
So I come into the kitchen and Blake is standing in front of the stove with a brass fitting in a pair of pliers. He was soldering using the gas stove.
Later...
Blake Started up his farelane so I jumped in the passenger side as he pulled out. and he explained that he thought it was running lean and wanted to test it.
well as we were coming back up the driveway he floored it and Hearing the roar of the engine followed by the rear of the car just lifting up and dancing around, was to say at least, exciting.
It was one of those times when you have to pry your fingers out of the dash afterwords.
and Blake's quote was something like,- Hmm, I guess it is running right.
Blake actual kept it on the driveway pretty well considering there was no power steering

4 comments:

Katie said...

o.0

remind me to NEVER let your brother drive me anywhere!

Christine said...

Wow.

That's crazy.

Wow.

Anonymous said...

You crazy Olenicks..

Sarah said...

Haha! You gave me my one laugh for the day!