Saturday, January 30, 2010

Heaven's White

All is covered and washed new, "Heaven came down, and glory filled my soul"
It is light, It is no longer just precipitation we see. We see light and light makes people happy. It is just true a light room is always happier. So the crystals that form snow, reflect a beautiful array of light. And so snow is happy unlike, rain, for the rain clouds darken the sky, and the ground becomes dark. But snow lightens the ground and light comes and removes that darkness.
"infinite and light like the moon and sky"

Happy Snow!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh great... who enlightened you? Happy snow...

Katie said...

@Sarah, do I sense a bit of sarcasm? hehe

I do like this. May also be why so many people prefer summer to winter.

Erin said...

Did you write that?

AwesomeMom said...

I love the snow! It is a blessing to read the thoughtful insights of the next generation. Keep it up Mark!

Sarah said...

I love winter, the snow just wasn't adding to the positiveness of my day.....

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy snow to you too, Mark!

Mark said...

Groan...haha Sarah!

Thanks, and I agree Kathryne.
Shorter darker days in winter, it shows that this season is coming to an end. Yet a new one is just brimming for beginning.

Um... I wrote it. The quotes, are song quotes(or at least what I thought it said).

Thank You.

Thank You.

Thank You.

Christine said...

haha...
I'm loving the quotes on the side thingy...
=)

Cheers!